Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Up and down and all around.

I started this blog back in April, but then lost the desire. I now NEED a place to get my thoughts out. My youngest child was diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum recently. Our primary doctor and the specialist disagree....and I ....just....don't ....know!
What I do know is she is the most joyful, perfect little girl and I WILL NOT LET THIS DEFINE HER! During my prayer time the morning we received the diagnose. I felt the Lord leading me to Mark4:35-following. I did not understand it at the time, but wow...when I came out of the doctor's office the wind was blowing, it was raining and the outside matched my insides! I was so upset....totally NOT what I expected to hear from the specialist AND certainly NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR.
But God, He knew exactly what I would hear and feel and think and He gave the way out of the storm. Just trust Him, believe Him, have faith in Him. Since then the storm has still blown, but I am constantly reminded...he controls the winds and the waves...AUTISM IS NOTHING TO MY JESUS!
She will succeed, we will learn, we will grow, and we will love...

No comments:

Post a Comment